Winning candidates and ballot options are indicated by a [ ✓ ] mark. Click the name of each race for the full story.
Paul R. Heroux ✓
Thomas M. Hodgson
Paul Schmid ✓
Select from the top tabs to choose race results, and select results by town from the drop-down menu.
Previous election coverage
Meet the candidates
Who are they? What motivates them? Where do they stand? Find out here.
Bristol County sheriff
8th Bristol District
Bristol 10th District
Primary Day election results
Winners are indicated by checkmark // Click on winner for complete coverage
Sign up for our free newsletter
Receive in-depth news stories and arts & culture coverage from around New Bedford in your inbox every weekday.
SUPPORT LOCAL NEWS
Give today to keep The Light shining. As a nonprofit with no paywall we rely on reader donations to fund our high-quality reporting.
New Bedford Light is an IRS-determined 501(c)(3) Public Charity; all gifts are tax-deductible. Our EIN number is 86-2407296.
- Heroux gathers early support to study closing ancient Ash Street Jail
- Video: Gone in 10 seconds — 80-foot smokestack demolished
- Department of Environmental Protection targeted for ‘egregious’ open meeting violation
- Teaching climate change: High schoolers implore legislators to act on ‘greatest problem’ facing young generation
- Podcast: Hear what students have to say on environmental curriculum standards
- Ward 3 councilor finalists are fresh faces for voters to choose between