*List updated on Nov. 12, 2021
NEW BEDFORD — No appointment is needed at the following vaccine clinics being held throughout the city.
All New Bedford residents receiving their first dose will receive a $20 Dunkin’ gift card.
Week of Nov. 14
- Monday, Nov. 15: 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., Andrea McCoy Recreation Center (181 Hillman St.), Pfizer, Moderna, J&J; pediatric vaccines for children 5 – 11 years old
- Tuesday, Nov. 16: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Greater New Bedford Community Health Center (874 Purchase St.) , Pfizer, Moderna, J&J; 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Former Fire Station 11 (754 Brock Ave.) – J&J, Pfizer and Moderna
- Thursday, Nov. 18: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Greater New Bedford Community Health Center (874 Purchase St.) Pfizer, Moderna, J&J
- Friday, November 19: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., PAACA (360 Coggeshall St.) J&J, Pfizer and Moderna; pediatric vaccines for children 5 – 11 years old
- Saturday, November 20: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Cape Verdean Veterans Association Hall (561 Purchase St.), Pfizer and Moderna
Week of Nov. 21
- Monday, Nov. 22: 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., Andrea McCoy Recreation Center (181 Hillman St.), Pfizer, Moderna, J&J; pediatric vaccines for children 5 – 11 years old
SUPPORT LOCAL NEWS
Give today to keep The Light shining. As a nonprofit with no paywall we rely on reader donations to fund our high-quality reporting.
New Bedford Light is an IRS-determined 501(c)(3) Public Charity; all gifts are tax-deductible. Our EIN number is 86-2407296.
Thank you to our sponsors
Founding benefactors: Joan and Irwin Jacobs fund of the Jewish Community Foundation, Mary and Jim Ottaway
- The sound of silence: Beloved Folk Festival ends ‘on a high note’
- Vocational school admissions targeted in federal civil rights complaint
- Comments to The Light: Climate change education, septic regulations hit home
- Local lawmakers condemn ‘home equity theft’ as city officials defend tax collection tactics
- Chris Mello embraces the comfy life, but when he dresses up ‘it’s like a holiday’
- ‘Home equity theft’ — in New Bedford and across Massachusetts