Columnist covering all things New Bedford
Sign up for free
Our free newsletter will drop into your inbox weekday mornings, giving you all the highlights of our in-depth news stories and community arts and culture coverage.
SUPPORT OUR WORK TODAY
As an independent, nonprofit news outlet we are reliant on reader support to help fund the kind of in-depth journalism that keeps the public informed and holds the powerful accountable. Thank you for your support.
New Bedford Light is an IRS-determined 501(c)(3) Public Charity; all gifts are tax-deductible. Our EIN number is 86-2407296.
Thank you to our sponsors
Irwin and Joan Jacobs, Founding Benefactors
- Introducing ‘Street Style’
- Hovan takes advantage of closed hearing and connected lawyers
- The Light on radio: Spillane talks Keith Hovan case, City Council inauguration
- The Light on radio: Spillane discusses The New Bedford Light’s mission
- Commentary: Innovators Charter School would give students a head start on college degree
- SJC justice denies The Light’s appeal to open Keith Hovan hearing