Columnist covering all things New Bedford
Sign up for our free newsletter
Receive in-depth news stories and arts & culture coverage from around New Bedford in your inbox every weekday.
SUPPORT LOCAL NEWS
Give today to keep The Light shining. As a nonprofit with no paywall we rely on reader donations to fund our high-quality reporting.
New Bedford Light is an IRS-determined 501(c)(3) Public Charity; all gifts are tax-deductible. Our EIN number is 86-2407296.
Thank you to our sponsors
Irwin and Joan Jacobs, Mary and Jim Ottaway
- Regulators to vote on controversial scallop leasing plan Tuesday
- Letters to the Light: Not everyone sees eye-to-eye on migrant story, immigration
- Poseidon lives a lonely life at New Bedford’s public works yard
- Watch The Chat: New Bedford school district’s money man
- Feeling young and eccentric, Annasaskhea Azor mixes classy with comfortable
- Could in-law apartments help ease New Bedford’s housing crunch?