COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
May 16 @ 1:00 pm
The Southeastern Massachusetts Metropolitan Planning Organization will meet remotely via Zoom at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, May 16.
Join the Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 897 0736 3052
On the agenda:
- Public comments
- Regional Transit Authority updates
- FY23-27 TIP proposed amendment #3 (highway and GATRA)
- Draft FY24-28 TIP
- Draft FY24 Unifed Planning Work Program presentation
- Draft coordinated human service transportation plan
- Blue Apple bus Mansfield to Boston service update
- MPO self-nomination process
- Regional transportation plan open houses
- MassDOT 2024-28 Capital Investment Plan Meeting