COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
New Bedford Housing Authority
August 11 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Housing Authority will meet virtually at 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 11.
Meeting ID: 895 1178 0663
On the agenda:
- Change orders to two contracts.
- Award design contract for kitchen electrical upgrades and cable outlets at Brickenwood to Shekar & Associates for $90,000
- Award construction contract to Gil-Den Inc. of East Freetown for sidewalk replacement on Caroline Street for $625,000. Gil-Den was the lowest responsive bidder of two bids received.
- Award design contract to GCG Associates of Wilmington for parking lot resurfacing and line striping at Boa Vista for $18,065.
- Award construction contract to Fall River Electrical Associates for upgrades at Boa Vista for $676,818.
- Approve amendment to contract with Ameresco Inc. of Framingham to provide remote monitoring and alarm notification for the solar systems at 11 developments for $66,650.
- Approve slate of design firms for Infinite Quality/Delivery Services (house doctor program) for federal portfolio projectsApprove completion of exterior painting at Westlawn and Brickenwood.
- Approve completion of exterior painting at Ben Rose Gardens.
- Approve Leased Housing Family Self Sufficiency Action Plan.
Read the full agenda here.