COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Housing Authority
June 1 @ 4:30 pm
The New Bedford Housing Authority will meet remotely at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 1.
Join the Zoom meeting.
Meeting ID: 836 5945 3991
On the agenda:
- Approve a 3-year contract with Liquidity Services Operations to dispose of surplus property using an on-line auction service.
- Approve change order to contact with LeVangie Electric of Hanover for kitchen electrical upgrade and RG6 cable insallation for $5,151.
- Approve change order to contract with Shanix Technology of Cranston, RI, for federal developments camera system upgrades for $2,990.
- Approve change order to contract with Fall River Electrical Associates for the electrical panel replacement project at Shawmut Village for a credit of $4,080.
- Approve change order to contract with Gil-Den of East Freetown for the Shawmut Village additional parking project for $10,695.
- Approve change order to contract with Glionna Plubmbing and Heating for the Shawmut Village heating replacement project for $7,314.
- Award the construction contract to Glionna Plumbing and Heating of Saugus for the Presidential Heights heat replacement project for $372,045.
Award the construction contract to Laracy Electrical Contractors of East Walpole for the community center fire alarm system upgrade at Caroline Street for $52,300.
Award the construction contract to Araujo Brothers Plumbing and Heating of Acushnet for boiler and water heater project at DeMedeiros II for $327,700.
Approve final completion of contract with MassFloors Inc. of Braintree for replacing common area carpeting with LVT flooring at the New Bedford Hotel.
Approve consolidated certificate of substantial and final completion to the contract with Green Acres Landscaping and Construction of Lakeville for the fence replacement project at Hillside Court 1.
Approve public housing policy for families whose income exceeds the “over income” limits for 24 months.