The New Bedford Light examines the city’s surging real estate market
Sign up for free
Our free newsletter will drop into your inbox weekday mornings, giving you all the highlights of our in-depth news stories and community arts and culture coverage.
SUPPORT OUR WORK TODAY
As an independent, nonprofit news outlet we are reliant on reader support to help fund the kind of in-depth journalism that keeps the public informed and holds the powerful accountable. Thank you for your support.
New Bedford Light is an IRS-determined 501(c)(3) Public Charity; all gifts are tax-deductible. Our EIN number is 86-2407296.
Thank you to our sponsors
Irwin and Joan Jacobs, Mary and Jim Ottaway
- Community reacts to Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade
- Register for The Chat: Abortion rights in Greater New Bedford
- Roe overturned: What you need to know about the Supreme Court abortion decision
- Guitarist Quinn Sullivan riffs on growing up, producing his new album, and always striving to get better
- New Bedford’s Sea Lab still helping students discover the joy of science
- New Bedford and America look toward holidays of the future