Multimedia coverage of the greater New Bedford area, including The Light on Radio, Interview and DocuNB
Sign up for free
Our free newsletter will drop into your inbox weekday mornings, giving you all the highlights of our in-depth news stories and community arts and culture coverage.
SUPPORT OUR WORK TODAY
As an independent, nonprofit news outlet we are reliant on reader support to help fund the kind of in-depth journalism that keeps the public informed and holds the powerful accountable. Thank you for your support.
New Bedford Light is an IRS-determined 501(c)(3) Public Charity; all gifts are tax-deductible. Our EIN number is 86-2407296.
Thank you to our sponsors
Irwin and Joan Jacobs, Mary and Jim Ottaway
- Critics assail pregnancy centers, which outnumber abortion clinics in Southeastern Mass.
- House bill would shield reproductive health care providers, patients from out-of-state legal action
- New Bedford central kitchen workers still toil in cramped, outdated school kitchen
- Commentary: Defending democracy and a woman’s right to choose
- Community reacts to Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade
- Register for The Chat: Abortion rights in Greater New Bedford