COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
Zoning Board of Appeals
September 21 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 21 in the third-floor meeting room of the main library.
On the agenda:
- A petition to change the use of an existing building at 1061 Pleasant Street into 35 residential apartments
- A petition to construct an open deck and rear enclosure at 20 Jonathan Street
- A petition to convert an existing two-family building into a three-family building at 18-20 Spencer Street
- A petition to construct a two-family dwelling at 91-93 Adams Street
- A petition to construct a new 12×16 foot shed in the side yard at 37 Woodlawn Street