COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
Zoning Board of Appeals
October 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Zoning Board of Appeals will meet from 6-9 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 19 in the third floor meeting room of the main library.
On the agenda:
- Request for a one-year extension of a special permit at 35 Kearsage Street
- A petition to change the use of the existing building at 1061 Pleasant Street into 35 residential apartments
- A petition to enclose a 12×12 section of the rear deck at 18 Puritan Way
- A petition to install a new ground sign for the Spanish Church of God at 42 South 6th Street
- A petition to operate a body art establishment at 2813-2821 Acushnet Ave
- A petition to reconfigure the lot lines to create two lots and construct two new dwellings at SS Hapwell Street