COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
Zoning Board of Appeals
May 25 @ 6:00 pm
The Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 6 p.m. on May 25 in the third floor meeting room at the New Bedford Main Library.
On the agenda:
- An administrative appeal at Church Street and Park Avenue to appeal boards’ decision for Site Plan Review with conditions
- Petition to convert a single-family building into a two-family building at 209 State Street
- Petition to erect two “solar carports” at 781 Church Street
- Petition for a special permit to renovate a vacant warehouse into a nine-unit residential apartment at 105 Ashley Boulevard
- Petition to subdivide one existing lot on Mt. Pleasant Street into two separate lots