COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
Zoning Board of Appeals
March 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Zoning Board of Appeals will meet virtually via Zoom from 6-9 p.m. on March 16.
On the agenda:
- Petition for a special permit at 1446 Purchase Street to replace an existing static billboard with a digital billboard
- Public hearing for approval of a variance to construct an addition on the footprint of existing deck at 72 Borden Street
- Public hearing for approval to convert a single-family building into a two-family building at 209 State Street
- Public hearing for a special permit to convert an existing manager’s unit into a rentable unit at Riverbanks Lofts
- Public hearing for a variance to construct a new front porch, a second-floor balcony and new bulkhead at 638 W Rodney French Blvd
- Public hearing for a special permit to operate a motor vehicle establishment, including sales and repairs, at 31 Scott Street