COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
Wednesday’s New Bedford Food Pantry Schedule
October 12, 2022
Please follow each food pantry’s rules and regulations, including how often they can be accessed. Many require photo ID for adults and MA Health cards for children and some require a proof of address and/or income.
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., House of Hope, 306 Mount Pleasant Street, New Bedford, 508-996-6814
- 9 a.m. to Noon, 1-2 p.m.: Salvation Army Food Pantry, 619 Purchase Street, New Bedford, 508-997-6561
- 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.: Martha’s Pantry at Grace Episcopal Church, 133 School Street, 508-993-0747
- 9:30 to 11 a.m.: P.A.C.E. Lot 13, 293 Brock Ave, New Bedford, 508-999-9920
- 10 a.m. to Noon: Catholic Social Services Solanus Casey Food Pantry, 283 Bonney Street, New Bedford, 508-997-7337
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: P.A.C.E. Main Office, 166 William Street, New Bedford, 508-999-9920
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: M.O. L.I.F.E. Inc. Food Pantry, 725 Pleasant Street, New Bedford, 774-929-9020
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Anchor Ministries, 9 South 6th St, New Bedford, 774-202-6809
- 1:30 p.m. Mobile Ministries at Reverence Church, 745 Brock Ave, 508-993-0614
- 4:15-65 p.m., Salvation Army Community Meal, 619 Purchase Street, New Bedford, 508-997-6561
- 6 p.m., Mobile Ministries at P.A.A.C.A., 360 Coggeshall Street, New Bedford, 508-993-0614
To Volunteer at Hunger Heroes, Mobile Market, or with Sharing the Harvest Community Farm. Visit www.volunteersouthcoast.org to find volunteer opportunities.
Donate to the United Way’s Hunger Commission to further our work by clicking here. Host a food drive at your business or with your friends & family – call 508-994-9625 ext. 210
Donate food that your company or business isn’t able to use. Contact Victoria at 508-994-9625 ext. 210 or email@example.com to talk more about how your company can support our work.