COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
April 19 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Traffic Commission will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, April 19 in the main library.
On the agenda:
- Request to change the existing stop sign on Sycamore Street and Emerson Street to stop all northbound and southbound drivers on Emerson
- Requests for No Parking Except Handicapped signs at 540 Prescott Street, 374 Dartmouth Street, 251 Purchase Street, 40 Roosevelt Street, 27 Vernon Street, 9 Viall Street, 250 North Street, 38 Winsper Street, 350 County Street, 154 Tinkham Street, 267 Weld Street, 166 Hillman Street, 17 Viall Street and 74 Nellie Road
- Request for a 15 Minute Parking sign for La Familia Market at 1890 Acushnet Avenue
- A request for a Drop Off No Parking Except Handicap sign for 117 Union Street on the Barkers Lane side
- A request for a No Parking 15 Minute Loading Zone sign at 250 Union Street, removing two meters
- A request for No Parking Here to Corner on the southeast corner of Coffin Ave at Brook Street