COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
November 15 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Traffic Commission will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 15 in the Main Downtown Library.
On the agenda:
- Petitions for No Parking Except Handicap at 30 Liberty Street, 58 James Street, 136 Chesnut Street and 203 Portland Street
- Requests for No Parking Except Handicap at 45 Princeton Street, 79 Bedford Street, 325 Davis Street, 51 Ashley Street, 77 Eugenia Street, 17 Roosevelt Street, 29 Emerson Street, 60 Peckham Street, 81 Mosher Street, 10 Atlantic Street, 36 Thompson Sreet
- Nine rescinded Handicap Parking signs
- Five other rescinded signs
- Tabled items: A request for a four-way stop at Myrtle Street and Coggeshall Street and a request for a four-way stop at Macarthur Drive and South Street