COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
June 21 @ 6:00 pm
The Traffic Commission will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, June 21 in the downtown main library.
On the agenda:
- Public hearing on request to remove 14 feet of existing granite curbing to widen north driveway and 24 feet of granite curbing to widen south driveway at 360 South Front Street
- Request for no parking anytime in front of 316 Davis Street
- No parking except handicap signs at 179 Collette Street, 205 Glennon Street, 25 Emerson Street, 17 Social Street #2, 42 Salisbury Street, 1291 Pleasant Street, 1781 East Rodney French Blvd, 675 Union Street, 685 Summer Street Apt 1, 242 Purchase Street, 105 Sycamore Street, 208 Irvington Street, 555 Kempton Street, 157 Clifford Street, 60 Short Street, 357 Hersom Street
- Request from Councilor Shawn Oliver to change existing stop signs on Harvard Street at Coggeshall Street to stop all eastbound and westbound drivers on Coggeshall Street
- Request to rescind expired meter violation fine of $20 back down to $10, which was approved on May 18, 2022, and implemented June 24, 2022
- Eight rescinded handicap signs