COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
Thursday’s New Bedford Food Pantry
March 28, 2024
Please follow each food pantry’s rules and regulations, including how often they can be accessed. Many require photo ID for adults and MA Health cards for children and some require a proof of address and/or income.
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., House of Hope, 306 Mount Pleasant Street, New Bedford, 508-996-6814
- 10 a.m. to Noon: Catholic Social Services Solanus Casey Food Pantry, 283 Bonney Street, New Bedford, 508-997-7337
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.: St. Anthony’s of Padua Food Pantry, 1359 Acushnet Ave, New Bedford, 508-993-1691
- 6 p.m., Mobile Ministries at the Salvation Army, 619 Purchase Street, New Bedford, 508-993-0614
- 6 to 6:30 p.m., Salvation Army Community Meal, 619 Purchase Street, New Bedford, 508-997-6561
To Volunteer at Hunger Heroes, Mobile Market, or with Sharing the Harvest Community Farm. Visit www.volunteersouthcoast.org to find volunteer opportunities.
Donate to the United Way’s Hunger Commission to further our work by clicking here. Host a food drive at your business or with your friends & family – call 508-994-9625 ext. 210
Donate food that your company or business isn’t able to use. Contact Victoria at 508-994-9625 ext. 210 or email@example.com to talk more about how your company can support our work.