COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
June 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Southeastern Regional Planning & Economic Development Commission will meet virtually via Zoom from 6:30-8 p.m. on June 28.
Meeting ID: 899 7151 3461
On the agenda:
- Presentation by Anthony Veilleux, community relations specialist with Eversource, on the Southeastern Massachusetts Clean Grid project
- Swearing-in for 2023-24 commissioners
- Chair and executive director report
- Committee reports from Finance and JTPG/MPO
- Election/re-election of two MPO members
- Comprehensive program update
- Environmental program update, inclusive of MEPA report
- Funding availability notifications and letter of support requests
- DHCD One Stop – town of Dighton housing production plan
- DHCD One Stop – town of Middleborough BID/placemaking
- Technical assistance
- Roundtable, opportunity for commissioners to provide updates on local topics, projects or matters of regional interest