COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
October 25 @ 6:30 pm
The SRPEDD Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Oct. 25 at the SRPEDD Office in Taunton or remotely via Zoom.
On the agenda:
- Chair and Executive Director reports
- FY24 Q1 budget update from the finance committee
- Joint Transportation Planning Group/MPO report
- Proposed change in timing of annual meeting from May to September
- Draft 2024 Regional Bicycle Plan
- Environmental Program Update (inclusive of MEPA report)
- MGC Draft FY25 Community Mitigation Fund guidelines and proposed distribution formula