COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
Southeastern Mass. Metropolitan Planning Organization Meeting
November 21 @ 1:00 pm
The SMMPO will meet at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 21 via Zoom.
Join the Zoom meeting here.
Meeting ID: 889 3096 5759
On the agenda:
- Public comment
- Regional Transit Authorities report
- FY24-28 TIP proposed amendment #1, inclusion of New Bedford Raise Grant, Blue Lane Working Waterfront Connector, cost $2,186,700
- FY24-28 TIP proposed amendment #1 — community transit grant match for GATRA
- FY24 UPWP proposed amendment #1, inclusion of GATRA FFY2023 contract extension
- Proposed 2020 MassDOT Urbanized Areas Discussion