COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
Southeast Regional Homeland Security Advisory Council
June 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Southeast Regional Homeland Security Advisory Council will meet at 11 a.m. on June 1 at the Norton Police Department and via Zoom.
On the agenda:
- Notification of FY 2020 and 2021 extension
- Cybersecurity interns
- Discussion on 2D dummies for drone training with motion to purchase 20 2d Dummies for regional teams for Search and Rescue training and exercises, not to exceed $8,000.
- MAPC report with IRRAT MOU update
- EOPSS report
- Update regarding DPW, EMD and Fire vacancies on the council
- Discussion on formulation of cybersecurity subcommittee and health/hospital subcommittee
- Motion to approve an additional $13,990 for the Barnstable County Cache Diesel Generator
- Motion to approve an additional $15,000 for the METROLEC TAC Fire Project for additional ballistic protection equipment
- Motion to support equipment, installation, and optimization of microwave equipment between Marion and Fall River in support of the BAPERN SW District not to exceed $160,000 from FY21 and $100,000 from FY22.