COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
Southeast Regional Homeland Security Advisory Council
August 10 @ 11:00 am
The SRAC will meet via Zoom at 11 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 10.
Meeting ID: 824 7299 5390
On the agenda:
- Motion to support purchasing 20 2d Dummies for regional search and rescue training not to exceed $8,000
- Motion to approve additional $13,990 for Barnstable County cache diesel generator
- Motion to approve an additional $15,000 for the METROLEC TAC Fire Project for additional ballistic protection equipment
- Motion to support equipment, installation and optimization of microwave equipment between Marion and Fall River in support of the BAPERN SW District not to exceed $160,000 from FFY21 and $100,000 from FFY22
- FFY21 Drone Project, NIST Lanes, Thethers and regionalization
- MAPC report
- EOPSS report, update regarding Fire Service & EMD representative vacancies
- Training and exercise planning chair vacancy
- DPW vacancy
- LEC, MetroLEC Command Post Replacement Discussion
- Cybersecurity, formation of cybersecurity committee, cybersecurity interns
- Hospitals, Weymouth regional shelter project report out and formulation of a health/hospital committee