COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
Event Series: New Bedford School Committee
New Bedford School Committee
January 10, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The New Bedford School Committee will hold a regular meeting at 6 p.m. on Monday, May 9 at Keith Middle School.
On the agenda:
- Public comment on the 2023 budget
- Consideration of approval of 2023 budget
- Discussion and vote to approve the 2022 School Choice Spending for the New Bedford High pool structural repairs project
- Discussion and vote to approve the 2022 Close Out Memorandum
- Updates from the Superintendent, Athletics, Enrichment Programs and Student Representatives.
- Reports from Finance & Operations, Personnel, Sub-Committees and School Committee.
Click here to read the full agenda.
Please send public comments to PublicComments@newbedfordschools.org. Anonymous emails will not be accepted and all emails must include your name, address and subject. Emails that do not include this information will not be submitted to the School Committee. Comments must be submitted no later than 30 minutes prior to meeting start.
All broadcasts of meetings can be viewed on: New Bedford Cable Access Local Channel 9.