COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford School Committee
November 13 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford School Committee will meet at 6 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 13 in the Steven De Rossi Community Room at Keith Middle School.
On the agenda:
- Superintendent report, including update from School Building Committee, What is Literacy in NBPS and Entry plan
- Reports from Student Representative, Finance & Operations, Personnel, Sub-Committee and School Committee
- Public comment
- Discussion and vote to approve 5-year leasing program with Toshiba to improve maintenance and reduce costs
- Consider and vote to approve sub-committee meeting schedule
- Two requests for out-of-district travel
- Discussion concerning Student Representative proposed bills “An Act Relative to Student Representative Voting Rights”
- Discussion of committee norms developed during July 2023 retreat