COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
Event Series: New Bedford School Committee
New Bedford School Committee
March 13 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford School Committee will meet at 6 p.m. on Monday, March 13 in the Steve De Rossi Community Room at Keith Middle School.
On the agenda:
- Superintendent report with general updates, safety and security manager approval, human capital services update, goals update
- Student representative report
- Reports from Finance & Operations, Personnel, Sub-Committees and School Committee
- Consider and vote for approval of balance out transfers for FY23
- Request the City of New Bedford commence the process to acquire the Goodyear property to construct a new DeValles Elementary School or construct a new DeValles school at its current location
- Executive session to discuss collective bargaining strategy with Federation of Paraprofessionals, AFSCME, NBSSU and litigation