COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
New Bedford School Building Committee
April 11 @ 4:30 pm
The New Bedford School Building Committee will meet at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, April 11 in Room 224 of the Paul Rodrigues Administration Building and via Zoom. Click here to join the Zoom meeting.
On the agenda:
- Review final plans and massing
- Review estimated costs
- Evaluate matrix results
- Update on property committee and site procurement
- Update on Alternative Site LSP review
- Update on DeValles Phase 1 assessment
- Vote on preferred schematic design
- Vote to approve to submit to MBSA
- LEED registration