COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Redevelopment Authority
October 16 @ 4:00 pm
The New Bedford Redevelopment Authority will meet at 4 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 16 in the Ashley Room at City Hall.
On the agenda:
- Parking license agreement with Seastreak to use a portion of land for the purpose of ferry parking.
- City of New Bedford to use NBRA land for launch space for a New Year’s Eve drone light show
- Discussion and update on property management needs at 175 MacArthur Drive
- Finance update and approval for various bill payments
- Discussion and update on operational and financial capacity of Redevelopment Authority
- Executive session to discuss the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property