COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Port Authority
April 13 @ 5:00 pm
The New Bedford Port Authority will meet at 5 p.m. on April 13 in the conference room.
On the agenda:
- Letter from Capt. Jarrett Drake
- Executive Director’s Report
- Facilities/Maintenance report
- Marina report
- Grant updates
- Phase V dredging/North Terminal project update
- Pier fendering/North Terminal II project update
- Reading and acceptance of Treasurer’s report
- Reading and acceptance of Policy & External Affairs report