COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Planning Board
November 8 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Planning Board will meet remotely via Zoom at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 8.
On the agenda:
- Extinguishment of Cobb Street, a paper street between Tarkiln Hill and Dawson Street
- Request for a parking reduction at 30 Brock Avenue
- Request for a subdivision plan for DaCosta Estates, a 12-lot, 2.8-acre residential subdivision on Bartlett Street from Phillips Road to Lucy Street
- A request for a site plan review at 446 Dartmouth Street
- A request for a site plan review to convert an existing building into a marijuana establishment at 1 Nauset Street and for a special permit for a marijuana license
- City planner’s update