COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Licensing Board
November 21 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Licensing Board will meet remotely via Zoom at 6 p.m. on Nov. 21.
Meeting I.D.: 824 9314 7392
On the agenda:
- New retail package store all-alcohol license for Wine & Market at 161 Pope’s Island.
- Change of officers at Centro-Luso Americano Club from Harry Resto to Edward Roy.
- Approval of a new manager, Joycelin Hernandez, at the Airport Grille.
- Approval of a new manager, Helder Almeida, at the Monte Pio Luso Americano Corporation.
- One-day licenses for W.H.A.L.E. for a fundraiser and Music Gives for a Toys for Tots fundraiser.
- Omar Halabi requesting approval of a new motor vehicle used car dealer license for Auto Globe Service Corporation at 6 Hathaway Street.