COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Licensing Board
November 20 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Licensing Board will meet at 6 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 20 in the Ashley Room at City Hall.
On the agenda:
- Inner Bay requesting approval of a Pledge of License to T & S Bar & Restaurant as security for a promissory note of $217,500
- Petition to transfer a retail package store all-alcoholic license from Wine & Market to Ocean Wine and Spirit and a change of location from 161 Popes Island to 157 Popes Island
- Petition to transfer a restaurant all alcoholic beverages license to new ownership at Antonio’s
- Petition to move Seaside Wine & Spirits from 37 Rockdale Ave to 489 Rockdale Ave
- Petition for a new liquor license manager at the New Bedford Harbor Hotel
- A petition from the Black Whale to add a wooden roof on its deck to replace a tented canvas top
- A petition to transfer a restaurant all-alcohol license from Le Place to Club 11 13 Lounge
- One-day licenses for a social event at the Immigrant’s Assistance Center, New Bedford Jazz Fest and a reception at Dough Co.
- Review police incidents at Morna Lounge and Cove 1600 Ba & Grill