COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Housing Authority
November 2 @ 4:00 pm
The New Bedford Housing Authority will meet virtually at 4 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 2.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 886 2284 9056
On the agenda:
- Approve a change order for $4,203 with Shanix Technology for a camera system upgrade and approve certificate of substantial completion
- Award construction contract to Full Scope Contracting of Taunton for front stair replacement at Mosher street for $37,000
- Approve substantial completion on contracts with Gil-Den Inc. of Freetown for walkway replacement at Caroline Street, JH Landscaping of Somerset for Brickenwood courtyard upgrades, Carlysle Engineering for upgrade of sprinkler system at Tripp Towers, and Levangie Electric for New Bedford hotel fire alarm and generator upgrades
- Approve change order for Laracy Contractors of Foxboro for Caroline Street fire alarm upgrade for $965.08
- Approve declaring two 2012 Ford F-250 pickup trucks as surplus
- Approve the purchase of one new Ford F-250 pickup from Colonial South of Plymouth for $73,056
- Approve the purchase of one 2023 Ford Explorer from Marcotte Ford Sales for $58,095
- Approve six vendors for maintenance materials
- Award the contract for elevator maintenance to Atlantic Elevator Service of Seekonk for $194,290
- Approve the updated rent collection policy