COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Housing Authority
October 5 @ 4:00 pm
The New Bedford Housing Authority will meet remotely via Zoom at 4 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 5.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 893 4418 0839
On the agenda:
- Authorize the submission of the State 2024 Annual & Capital Improvement Plan
- Authorize the submission fo the Streamlined Annual and Five-Year Plan and proposed capital projects
- Approve a change order with Araujo Bros. Plumbing and Heating of Acushnet for boiler and water heater replacement at DeMedeiros II for $4,336 and approve final completion
- Approve a change order with Laracy Electrical of Foxboro for the community center fire alarm upgrade project for $1,395
- Approve final completion and a change order with Kneeland Construction Corp for the Tripp Towers exterior door replacement project for $3,519
- Approve final completion and dismiss a change order with DDC Construction of New Bedford for the Phase II entry stair renovations at Caroline Street for -$5,210
- Approve a no-cost change order with NENA Construction of Warwick, RI, for exterior door replacements at Dottin Place
- Approve a change order with GCG Associates for parking lot upgrades at Boa Vista for $2,390
- Approve substantial completion with LeVangie Electric for the EOHLC New Bedford Hotel fire alarm and generator project
- Approve substantial completion with Aaurjo Bros. Plumbing and Heating of Acushnet for hot water and furnace replacement at Satellite Village
- Award a contract for roof repair at Brickenwood to Vaz Construction of New Bedford for $9,080
- Award a contract for glass replacement to BayState Window & Door of New Bedford for $86,100
- Approve the release of rule No. 54 in the NBHA operations manual
- Authorize to submit a renewal of Designated Elderly Only housing plan