COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Housing Authority
June 28 @ 4:00 pm
The New Bedford Housing Authority will meet remotely via Zoom at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, June 28.
Join the Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 821 9876 3478
On the agenda:
- Award contract for heating unit preventative maintenance to Araujo Bros. Plumbing and Heating of Acushnet for a 3-year term for $285,000
- Award contract for property office telephone system upgrade to Clear Sound Communications of New Bedford for $9,881.80
- Declare as surplus a 2010 Ford F250 pickup truck to be sold to highest bidder
- Approve final completion of contract with Fox Painting Co. and release $18,648 for exterior painting at Amp 50 and Amp 80
- Approve change order with NENA Construction of Warwick for Dottin Place exterior door replacement project in the amount of $19,518.25
- Approve final completion of contract with LeVangie Electrical for Brickenwood kitchen electrical upgrades
- Approve final completion of contract with 123 Services of Middletown, NY, for common area flooring replacement at Hillside Court 1 and release $12,106
- Approve change order with DDC Construction of New Bedford for Adams Street interior railing replacement for $4,198
- Approve change order with Gil-Den Inc. of East Freetown for Caroline Street apartments walkway replacement project for $13,162
- Approve substantial completion with Kneeland Construction of Medford for Tripp Towers exterior door replacement