COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Conservation Commission
November 21 @ 6:30 pm
The New Bedford Conservation Commission will meet at Brooklawn Senior Center at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 21.
On the agenda:
- Notice of intent to construct a 35′ by 72′ fenced in and paved facility for a 180-foot tower that is critical to provide coverage for fire, police and EMS
- Notice of intent to install a floating pile of stabilized concrete dock and gangway at 25 and 26 Green and Wood Pier
- Request to relocate two previously permitted floating docks at 226 Popes Island
- Sunken barge recovery efforts
- Eastern Fisheries ratification
- Oak Grove tree planting