COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Board of Health
November 16 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Board of Health will meet virtually via Zoom at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 16.
Dial-In: 1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 396 636 5159
On the agenda:
- Hearing to discuss a $1,000 fine and 3-day tobacco sales suspension for Expos III at 1643 Acushnet Ave.
- Hearing for a plumbing code variance to continue using 1.5″ drain for a new shower at 53 Cottage St.
- Hearing for a plumbing code variance to continue using 1.5″ drain for a new shower at 84 Armsby St.
- Hearing to discuss a $1,000 fine and 3-day tobacco sales suspension for Petro Mart at 171 Coggeshall St.
- Hearing to relocate North Atlantic Tattoo to 2815 Acushnet Ave.
- Hearing to approve Mark Millet as a Body Art Practioner at Flying Aces Tattoo
- Hearing to approve Julia Harley as a Body Art Practioner at Whaling City Tattoo Company
- Discussion for provisions of approved semi-public pool variance for the National Offshore Wind Institute Training Center