COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Airport Commission
November 15 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Regional Airport Commission will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 15 in the airport’s conference room.
On the agenda:
- Manager’s report including finance, operations, AER5 perimeter road, Hanger 8 for sale, Vista airport survey, ACM Revisions to Chapter 11, Sale of lost 123-081, RFP planning/engineering on-call services (need to appoint a review committee) and manager self-assessment
- Assistant manager report including USDA training
- Chairperson report including Terminal project update
- Reports on Mass Air lease, Sandpiper lease, Hangers4Planes development agreement, finance committee, Airport Solutions Group report, CHA- Phil Cox
- Leon Shabbott’s project update and update on feasbility study for new project
- Executive session on litigation strategy re: Southeastern Fire