COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
September 25 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Licensing Board will meet at 6 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 25 in the Ashley Room at City Hall.
On the agenda:
- Petition to transfer an all-alcoholic beverage license to a new business name at Antonio’s
- C’s Bar and Grill is petitioning to transfer its all-alcoholic Beverages License to Lighthouse Tavern at the same location
- Applications for one-day licenses form Rotch-Jones-Duff house, Buttonwood Park Zoo and Groundwork Southcoast
- A hearing for the United Fisherman’s Club for an incident involving 150-175 people outside the establishment, many of them drinking, at 2:15 in the morning
- Review of a liquor law violation at Sebastion’s Cafe and Sports Bar on Sept. 12