COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
April 24 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Licensing Board meets virtually via Zoom at 6 p.m. on Monday, April 24.
Join the Zoom meeting here.
Meeting I.D. #: 843 5509 2773
Call-In-Only-Phone #: 1-646-558-8656
On the agenda:
- Approval of a new manager at New Bedford Hotel
- Petition for change of location for an all-alcohol license for China PR from 1686 Acushnet Ave to 24 Clifford Street, request to withdraw application filed on April 18
- One day licenses for: Red, White and Brew at the Zoo, Club Madeirense/S.S. Sacramento Scholarship/Museum Committee fundraiser, film showing at the Whaling Museum and Holy Ghost Feast
- Application for a new motor vehicle used car dealer license for A and I Investment Group at 1421 Cove Road, previously home of Cove Road Auto Sales, which did not renew its license
- Application for a new motor vehicle used car delaer license for Famania’s Auto Sales at 308 Dartmouth Street
- A hearing with Pub 6T5 owner/manager Jessica Moore to discuss a brawl on Feb. 25 that resulted in a stabbing and a complaint from a hired DJ who alleges they were bitten by the event promotor
- Review of incident reports/complaints at Rose Alley Ale House (destruction of property) and Mark’s Beverage (liquor law violation)