COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
Greater New Bedford Regional Refuse Management District Committee
June 13 @ 8:00 am
The Greater New Bedford Regional Refuse Management District Committee will meet in Room 309 of Dartmouth Town Hall at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, June 13.
On the agenda:
- Executive session to comply with, or act under the authority of, any general or special law or federal grant-in-aid requirements
- Discuss Distrcit staff and organization
- FY 2024 Wase Disposal Agreements update
- Compost project RFP update
- Update on renovations to District properties
- Vote to carry forward FY 2022 and FY 2023 funds for street sweeper and engineering services
- FY 2024 Brown and Caldwell contract
- FY 2024 Legal services contract
- Vote to appropriate funds from OPEB Trust for FY 2023 retiree health care costs
- Vote to appropriate and transfer funds from reserves
- Staff reports