COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
GNB Voc-Tech School School Committee
August 8 @ 6:00 pm
The Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical High School Committee will hold a regular meeting at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 8 in the student forum on campus.
On the agenda:
- Approval of bills
- Superintendent Shout-out and weekly updates
- Student representative report
- Vote to authorize treasurer to borrow from time to time in anticipation of revenue
- Vote to approve 2023/24 district improvement plan
- Vote to approve out-of-state travel for student-athletes
- Vote to approve an increase in GNB-VTI hourly rates
- Vote to approve a change in 2023/24 school calendar
- Vote to designate equipment as surplus
- Report on personnel appointments, retirements and resignations
- Communication from Norris, Murray & Peloquin and Communication to Downdraft Technologies