COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
GNB Voc-Tech School Committee
April 11 @ 6:30 pm
The GNB Voc-Tech School Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 11 in the student forum.
On the agenda:
- Reports from Superintendent, Parent Communications (including Possip pulse check), Artisan Report, Student Representative
- First reading for adoption of the FY24 operating budget
- Establish meeting date to adopt FY24 operating budget
- Vote to approve adult/continuing education specialist job description
- Vote to approve salary scales for superintendent, director levels, facility management coordinator, adult/contuining education specialist
- Vote to transfer revolving funds balance
- Vote to approve out of state travel for student-athletes
- Vote to designate equipment as surplus
- Notification of resignation
- Executive session