COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
GNB Voc-Tech School Committee
June 13 @ 5:30 pm
The GNB Voc-Tech School Committee will meet at 5:45 p.m. on Tuesday, June 13 in the school’s student forum.
On the agenda:
- Executive session for the purpose of discussing a Step 3 Grievance in accordance with the GNBEU Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Introduction of a new student representative: Nia Rodrigues
- Superintendent Shout-out
- FEC End of Year report
- New school video
- Parent communications (Possip surveys)
- Artisan report
- Student Representative’s report
- Second reading and adoption of the 2023/24 student handbook
- Appointment of treasurer and assistant treasurer
- 2023/24 standing sub-committees
- Evaluation of the Superintendent-Director
- Vote to approve an instructional support coach position and salary
- Vote to designate equipment as surplus
- Early notifications of retirement
- Communications with Murphy, Lamere & Murphy P.C. and RAD Sports