COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
Event Series: Global Learning Charter Public School Board of Trustees
Global Learning Charter Public School Board of Trustees
June 13, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
A regular meeting of the Global Learning Charter Public School Board of Trustees. Meetings are open to the public and aired on New Bedford Cable Access. During construction at the school, meetings will be held at the Airport Grille.
On the agenda for Monday, June 13 are:
- Review and consider approval of ’22-23 slate of officers
- Consider amendment to bylaws seeking commissioner approval to extend terms of office from 4 to 5
- Consider Marc Clerc term extension
- Consider Gail Fortes term extension
- Consider Kendyll Ramos as new board member
- Consider submitting application to increase enrollment by 100 seats
- Consider approval of amended school calendar
- Consider approving out-of-state field trip to Canobie Lake Park for 8th graders
- Consider approving an after-prom party
- Updates on renovation and staffing