COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
Global Learning Charter Public School Board of Trustees
March 13 @ 8:00 am
The Global Learning Charter Public School Board of Trustees will meet at 8 a.m. on Monday, March 13 at the Airport Grille.
On the agenda:
- Consider accepting resignation of Board member and seek new board member
- Reports from Executive Director, Principal, Finance
- Consider approval of out of state field trip to Mashantucket Pequot Museum in Connecticut
- Consider approval of STEAM Center invoices and provide update on issues
- Update on FY 2024 budget
- Update on staffing
- Discuss executive director evaluation results
- Provide update on enrollment lottery
- Provide update on Southcoast Educational Collaborative
- Provide update on Gala sponsorships