COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
Event Series: Farmers Market Guide
Farmers Market Guide
August 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
With the Dartmouth’s Farmers Market kicking off Saturday and Fairhaven’s Huttleston Market having debuted May 20, here’s your daily guide to fresh food.
- New Bedford Farmers Market, 2-6 p.m., Brooklawn Park
- Old Rochester Farmers Market, 3-6 p.m., Old Rochester Junior High
- Fall River Farmers and Artisans’ Market, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Corner of Middle and S. Main St.
- Fall River HealthFirst Market, 2-5 p.m., 387 Quarry St.
- New Bedford Farmers Market, 2-6 p.m., Buttonwood Park
- Wareham Farmers Market, 3-6:30 p.m., 35 Rosebrook Pl (starts June 16)
- Dartmouth Farmers Market, Noon to 5 p.m., St. Mary’s Parish Center lawn
- New Bedford Farmer’s Market, 2-6 p.m., Brooklawn Park
- Fall River Cardinal Medeiros Market, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 1197 Robeson St. (starts June 24)
- Westport Farmers Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Westport Town Hall Annex
- Huttleston Marketplace, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Fairhaven Visitor’s Center Lawn
- Farmer’s Market of Middleboro, 3-5 p.m., Patti’s Patch 225 Wood St.
- Fairhaven Farmers Market, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., J.H. Beaulieu Farm (starts mid-June)
- Taunton Green Farmers Market, 9 a.m. to noon, 76 Church Green (starts in July)