COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
dNB Inc. Fall Fest
October 28 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Fall Fest is not only a day of fun and entertainment for all ages, but also an opportunity to support and celebrate local small businesses. The festival will feature a mix of activities, including:
- Classic car show trunk-or-treating (noon-3 p.m.)
- Halloween costume parade (leaving city hall at 3 p.m. and heading to the Whaling Museum Plaza)
- Fall beer and cocktail stations by No Problemo, dNB Kraft Kitchen and the Pour Farm
- 3rd Eye Unlimited dance party with DJ Mikey Monteiro II
- Soil and Sun Plant truck, Sorbea Frozen Treats truck and Dorothy Cox Chocolate truck
- Face painting, henna bar and Salted Silver Permanent Jewelry bar
- Scuttlebutt apple cider doughnut station
- Autumnal selfie station by Wicker & Flame
- Lawn games at the YMCA
- New Bedford Performing Arts Center performance
For more information and updates, visit downtownnb.org or follow on Instagram @dnbinc.