COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
October 3 @ 6:30 pm
The New Bedford Conservation Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 3 at the Brooklawn Senior Center.
On the agenda:
- Vegetation alteration application for 39 Farland Cr.
- Notice of intent to construct a residential duplex within the 100-foot buffer zone of a wetland resource area at 1373 Braley Road
- Notice of intent to construct a six-unit townhouse within the 100-foot buffer zone of a bordering vegetated wetland at ES Braley Rd.
- Notice of intent to construct a fenced-in facility on existing pavement with a 180-foot self-standing tower on Duchaine Blvd to provide communication for Fire, Police and EMS.
- A notice of intent to repair a building and convert a gravel parking area into a playground with a basketball area and fence at 107 Welby Road.
- A notice of intent to renovate an existing commercial building and parking lot within the 100-foot buffer zone at 2359 Purchase Street