COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
August 15 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Conservation Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 15 at the Brooklawn Senior Center.
On the agenda:
- New Bedford Port Authority North Terminal EDA discussion
- Request for certificate of compliance for 49 State Pier
- Request for Certificate of Compliance for Ryan McCoy of 13 Pine Street
- Notice of Intent to construct a residential duplex within 100-foot buffer zone of a wetland resource area at 1373 Braley Road
- Request to amend Order of COnditions for property on West ROdney French Blvd. DPI is requesting approval to alter coastal zone protection structure layout as part of a wider beach nourishment project
- Request to amend an Order of Conditions for 740 Belleville Ave to construct a retaining wall within a FEMA flood zone
- Application to rehabilitate portions of East Beach Pier, including reconstructing the pier in the existing footprint and enhacing recreational space atop the pier
- Application to remove invasive vegetation, install two benches and install a rainwater catchment swale, two cisterns and plant six trees at YOU Unlimited, 224 Brock Ave