COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
June 20 @ 6:30 pm
The Conservation Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 20 in the Brooklawn Senior Center.
On the agenda:
- Notice of intent to construct a 40′ by 60′ garage within the 100-foot buffer zone of a wetland at 1494 Phillips Road.
- Notice of intent to construct a residential duplex home within the 100-foot buffer zone of a wetland at 1373 Braley Road.
- Cherokee Street Enforcement order – resident has been in contact
- After-the-fact NOI for tree clearing at a ground-mounted solar array at John Vertente Blvd.
- Proposed marine diesel fuel storage and distribution facility.