COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
October 17 @ 6:30 pm
The Conservation Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 17 at Brooklawn Senior Center.
- Request for certificate of compliance at 1569 Airport Road
- Request for certificate of compliance at Riverside Park
- Request for certificate of compliance for Horacio’s Welding at 64 John Vertente Blvd
- Request for certificate of compliance for Tarklin Hill Road
- Notice of intent to construct a 35′ x72′ self-standing tower in the business park critical to proved coverage for Fire, Police and EMS
- Notice of intent to demolish the building at 1 Rear Coffin Ave and restore the area with loam and conservation native seed.